Terms Of Service
By using our services, the client agrees to abide by the following terms:
- The client has no duplicate sites, duplicate content or pages, redirects or doorway pages.
- The client has not requested or exchanged links with link farms or undertaken any spamming techniques which may harm the website’s ranking with Google.
- It is not possible to give a 100% guarantee for any specific result on any search engine, nor can we quantify the level of increased traffic or sales due to the SEO campaign.
- All fees are payable in advance and only refund as per our Refund Policy.
- Delivery days are count only Business days (Sunday-Thursday count as business days)
- If the client makes any changes to the optimized pages created by Turtseo Team or does not implement the changes advised by us, any guarantee placed will become void immediately.
- Turtseo follows a strictly ethical SEO policy and may make void any guarantee should it be discovered that the Client has participated in actions considered undesirable (spamming) by the search engines, such as
- Makes use of hidden links
- Links to link farms, FFA link pages, etc.
- Uses page redirect or cloaking techniques
- Submits the web pages of the site to the search engines, search directories or other websites without the consent of Turtseo™
- Uses automated website submission software or websites
- Uses automated reciprocal link programs
- Turtseo reserves the right to use client websites, web design, layouts, wireframes and collateral in advertising and or marketing initiatives. This may include portfolio examples on our website, case studies and other promotional initiatives, and discrete links at the foot of the pages on the supplied website until otherwise specifically instructed by the client to not use it.
ACCESS TO CLIENT WEBSITE
For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
- Unlimited access to website traffic statistics, if established, for analysis and tracking purposes.
- An email address for the purposes of requesting links (something like email@example.com)
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by Turtseo for search engine optimization purposes.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages.Turtseo can create site content at additional cost to the Client.
WARRANTIES AND INDEMNITY
The client warrants to the Company at all times that the material included in the Web Site: (a) is not in breach of the Intellectual Property rights of any third party. (b) is not obscene within the definition of the Obscene Publications Act 1959 or any other relevant provision, statute,. (c) is not in breach of any code or provision of statute or common law or otherwise in force from time to time in relation to Advertising of Goods or Services. (d) contains no element of corporative advertising which is in breach of the Control of Misleading Advertisements (Amendment) Regulations 2000. (e) is not in breach of the Defamation Act 1996 or any other relevant provision,. (f) does not contain any misleading price comparison in breach of the Consumer Protection Act.
LOSS OF SERVICE
The Company accepts no liability for loss of service, unavailability of files, damage of data, misuse of equipment by other clients, failure of any externally managed equipment or communications devices or other services deemed to be beyond the Company’s control.
Turtseo terms and conditions prohibit the disclosure of customer information without the customer’s express written consent except as required to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, subpoena or other legal process served on Turtseo. If you require information regarding a Turtseo customer you must mail, or serve a valid subpoena on Turtseo.
NOTE: YOUR SIGNATURE ON A PRINTED COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT IS NOT REQUIRED. YOUR USE OF OUR SEO SERVICES SHALL CONSTITUTE A VIRTUAL SIGNATURE, HAVING THE SAME FORCE AND EFFECT AS IF YOU HAD ACTUALLY SIGNED A PRINTED COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT.